Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Reminiscence

HA kanna fake . i didnt close ^^
Juneh (:

I am letting that guy SMD LOL. Idk when i took this. when my hair was short ? hahaha


BLOODY RED HORNY EYES. HE PREYS ON 11-12 years old girls. BEWARE!



Btw, Just came back from evo . Dam tired siol.




Fucking hell , my meepo power LOL (Dota ) I love the uncle at the food court. He is so dam cute and funny pl0x. Only a few of us knows why (: cb lor, i ask him put abit chilli, he go take one spoonful and splat it on my plate, still tell me in chinese * YI DIAN DIAN , YI DIAN DIAN* made my noodles so dam spicy la. MCB LOL. Btw, ima go on 20th POWERHOUSE, anyone going ^^




Not gonna post much today , moodless . Had a long talk with that cb monk desmond. hahahaha



. He made me miss like 4-5 trains before we finally boarded? rofl. Go shaolin temple la (:




PS: you wont know how i feel, seriously. Cause you're not me.




Heros nvr die? HA JOKE

No comments:

Post a Comment